Today’s Miracle Moment is quite different from what we normally do…
What we normally do is tell you ways that you can live a more miraculous life. But, today we’re going to share with you the top 10 ways to be really miserable in 2019! Most people are sending out lists about how to have a great year, and we are doing the opposite with this list.
A few years ago, we were together with some friends over the holidays, and we came up with this list of how you could be really miserable. We just laughed hysterically. We hope that you laugh, too.
You may already be doing some of these things, but these tips can speed up your journey to misery!
In David Letterman “Top 10” style, here are the Top 10 Ways to Absolutely Be Miserable in 2019…
- Number 10: Judge everything and everyone.
- Number 9: Compare your weaknesses to everyone else’s strengths.
- Number 8: Count your mistakes daily. In fact, keep a daily journal on “How Many Times I Messed Up Today.”
- Number 7: Every night before you go to bed, say out loud why you hated the day.
- Number 6: Blame Spirit and the Universe for all of the ways that your life is awful.
- Number 5: Look in the mirror and say, “I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you”. In fact, add to that, “You’re ugly and you’re fat” and all the other things that people say. Just do it on purpose regularly, every day.
- Number 4: Replace purpose and passion with apathy and self-pity, and be sure to really wallow in it.
- Number 3: Make everyone else responsible for your problems and for making you feel like a victim.
- Number 2: Isolate yourself or surround yourself with total losers.
- Number 1: Make sure that you are miserable in 2019; just completely celebrate your worthlessness—your utter worthlessness.
By the way, if you want to know how you can feel magnificent instead of miserable in 2019, then it’s simple. Just do the opposite of everything on this list.
To learn the easy and powerful way to do that, go to www.miracleswebinar.com and join us for our free webinar with Live laser coaching and Q&A.
May you have a miserable…or a magnificent 2019—you choose!
Lots of love and blessings to you.